4Places ToVisit In Romania
Romania is a beautiful country
where you can enjoy the nature and the culture. If you are planning to visit
Romania, then I am sure you will be amazed to see the beauty of this country.
You can explore the places that will make you feel the beauty of this country. Calator in Tara Mea
Here are the best 5 places to visit in Romania:
1. Sinaia
Sinaia is one of the popular place to visit in Romania. The place is located in the north of the country and is a great destination for the adventure lovers. You can go on a trekking trip and you will be surprised by the beauty of this place.
2. Apuseni Mountains
The Apuseni Mountains are one of the most visited places in Romania. It is located in the north of the country and you can enjoy the beauty of the mountains.
3. Bran Castle
Bran Castle is one of the most popular places to visit in Romania. This castle is located in the north of the country and it is built in the Gothic style.
4. Brasov
Brasov is one of the most visited cities in Romania. The city is famous for its Christmas markets.
Final words :
I hope you liked this post about “5 Places to Visit in Romania”. I know some of you have already visited the places mentioned above but I am sure you will love the beauty of the place.
Comments
Post a Comment